Credentialing Licensing Specialist
$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Radia is seeking a Credentialing Licensing Specialist to join our credentialing team! We are growing and are calling for a candidate eager to be part of a great team of credentialing specialists, partner with our physicians and work with multiple state licensing boards.
The ideal candidate can manage competing priorities and understands a multitude of state licensing requirements and/or can easily research requirements for various state licensing boards and federal DEA’s. Responsible for compiling required documents, renewals, and new applications. Finds ways to help make the process seamless for the physicians and seen as a content expert.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide accurate and timely updates on licensing status.
- Interact professionally with state licensing boards, Credentialing team, physicians, and others within and outside of the organization.
- Effectively manage large amounts of information and documentation.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all physician files.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory, state medical boards and DEA regulatory agencies.
- Monitor healthcare certifications and licenses to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Maintains accurate physician and health professional information in credentialing database.
- Creates reports using the licensure database as requested.
- Identifies discrepancies in information and conducting follow-ups.
- Meets and maintains HIPAA regulations regarding Protected Health Information.
Education and Experience:
- AA or BA preferred
- At least one year work experience in Medical Licensing is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Experience in a fast-paced team environment that requires decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
We offer market-competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including:
- A choice of two health plans, flexible spending and health savings accounts
- A 401(k) with a profit-sharing component
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Life and disability insurance
- Learning opportunities through professional development programs
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Radia and applying online! Radia is committed to employing a diverse workforce. EOE