Interested in joining WAMSS? We’d love to have you!
If you’d rather not complete the online process, simply print the 2019 Membership Application (word) or 2019 Membership Application (pdf) and mail with your $50 payment to the address listed on the application form. Our membership year is January through December, but join us at any time. If you join in the fourth quarter of the year, you get the benefits of membership for the remainder of the current year, plus the next calendar year for the same low price! For more detailed instructions on how to apply for membership, please click here.
Membership in WAMSS brings many benefits:
- discounted rates for our annual meeting
- permission to checkout materials from our lending library
- access to our famous e-blasts
- networking with other professionals in the field
- educational opportunities with continuing education (CE) credits offered
- quarterly chapter meetings
- annual education conference
- shared resources
- standardization workgroup
- shared delegation audit workgroup
- privileged Information- PI newsletter
- leadership opportunities
- and much more!
Once you join, check out our Members Only page for more details.
Our members are located both in Eastern and Western Washington. Along with membership in the state association, you’ll also be assigned to the Eastern or Western Chapter ($5 of your annual dues goes to support your local chapter). Chapter membership provides you with more frequent and local educational and networking opportunities. Chapter meetings are held quarterly, and the current meeting information can be found on the Meet With Us page. We typically host continuing education presentations at the chapter meetings with CE credits available to eligible attendees. Please review our Continuing Education Credit Policy for details.