Credentialing Specialist II
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has an opportunity for a Credentialing Specialist II who will be responsible for performing credentialing activities to ensure that Community Health Plan of Washington has a provider network of the highest quality.
- This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a dedicated team. At Community Health Plan of Washington, we believe that each of us shares a responsibility in helping others.
We are looking for:
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) preferred. If not certified, must obtain certification within one year of hire date.
- Cactus or other credentialing database experience preferred.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in a healthcare delivery environment or three (3) years in credentialing activities.
- Preferred experience in a managed care organization, or hospital medical staff office.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Community Service Hours
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Transportation perks as a portion of our comprehensive and competitive benefits program
- Convenient downtown Seattle location near Pike Place Market
Interested? Learn more at chpw.org/careers
Community Health Plan of Washington is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any actual or perceived protected characteristic or other unlawful consideration.