Have you ever wanted to see examples of privileges for Nurse Practitioners who admit to a hospital? Do you want examples of pre-applications currently being used by organizations? Are you now responsible for writing a delegated credentialing agreement, but not sure where to start?
Send the question to our e-blast coordinator and then wait for the results to flood your inbox!
Help out your fellow WAMSS members! When asking a question, please compile the answers you get into one document and e-mail it to the webmaster so that your question and answers can be included here.
- Professional Liability Insurance May 2018
- WAMSS Felony Convictions April 2018
- Board Certification Exceptions – WAMSS Survey (April 2018)
- Leave of Absence and Return – WAMSS Survey (March 2018)
- NCQA Response re Hospital Verification ((January 2018)
- Moderate Sedation for Mid-levels 2017
- Hospital Affiliation Verification March 2017
- Certification Requirements 2016
- Dues Survey 2014
- Dues Survey 2017
- Telemedicine Category Samples 2016
- Credentialing Software Survey 2013
- WAMSS Stipend Survey Results – Feb 2012
- WAMSS Survey – Who is responsible for Credentialing 2012
- WAMSS Response to Practice Plans
- Did you receive a raise when you successfully passed the national exam survey results?
- Podiatry Board Certification
- When do you conduct a WATCH Report? Initial/Reappointment or both? WAMSS responses regarding WATCH background checks and an example WSP Disclosure Statement.
- Provider drug testing summarization of responses
- If a new CMO (Chief Medical Officer) coming into our organization is going to be administrative only – as opposed to our previous CMO who did some coverage – do they still get credentialed the same as the other medical staff who see patients? WAMSS Responses
- Vaccination Requirements (July 2015)